Adding a new certificate is very easy. Simply follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Certificates->Add New.
2. The Certificates page will be displayed. In the Certificate Information section, enter all the basic certificate information such as Name, Denomination, and Vendor in the respective fields. Note that the * symbol in the field indicates that the field is required.
3. In the Discount section, enter all the discount percentage for the user and organization. Example: 2.5% enter as 2.5 (Maximum 2 decimal places).
Scrip Manager can also automatically split the discount percentage. To do this click the 'Auto split discount percentage' link. Enter the total discount percentage for the certificate and select the desired split. Then click 'Update Discounts'. The discount entered will be split and the user and organization fields will be filled with the correct discount split.
4. In the Settings section, select the certificate category from the Category drop down list.
5. The Notes field is optional and allows certificate details such as instructions, policies, terms and conditions, expiry time etc.
6. Specify what order forms the certificate should appear on by clicking the required checkboxes in the Show Certificate On list of checkboxes.
7. Featured certificates are placed on the top in the list based on alpha numeric order. To make your certificate as featured, click the Yes radio button. Default is No.
8. Special Order certificates appear on the special order form only. They are often used for certificates that need additional time to order or process. To make your certificate appear on special order form, click the Yes radio button. Default is No.
9. Finally click 'Save Settings' to add the new certificate.