To edit an exisiting certificate, simply follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Certificates->Certificates.
2. The Certificates page will be displayed. To edit settings for an already existing certificate, you need to search for the required certificate and then edit it. On the Certificates page, search for the certificate using the Vendors drop down list and Status drop down list. You can display certificate by name or by category using the Display drop down list.
3. Click the Search button.
4. You can also search by entering the first few characters of the name of the certificate that you wish to edit in the Name (Fast Search..) text entry box. By default it will filter the certificates on the current page. To search all the certificates, hit the 'Enter' key.
5. To edit a certificate, click the Edit link in that certificate row.
6. The Certificates page will be displayed. In the Certificate Information section, update the basic certificate information such as Name, Denomination, and Vendor in the respective fields. Note that the * symbol in the field indicates that the field is required. If the certificate is currently being used in the database the denomination cannot be changed. If you need to change the denomination, you must remove this certificate from the order form by unchecking the 'Show Certificate On' boxes in the Settings section and create a new certificate.
7. In the Discount section, enter all the discount percentage for the user and organization. Example: 2.5% enter as 2.5 (Maximum 2 decimal places).
Scrip Manager can also automatically split the discount percentage. To do this click the 'Auto split discount percentage' link. Enter the total discount percentage for the certificate and select the desired split. Then click 'Update Discounts'. The discount entered will be split and the user and organization fields will be filled with the correct discount split.
8. In the Settings section, select the certificate category from the Category drop down list.
9. The Notes field is optional and allows certificate details such as instructions, policies, terms and conditions, expiry time etc.
10. Specify what order forms the certificate should appear on by clicking the required checkboxes in the Show Certificate On list of checkboxes.
11. Featured certificates are placed on the top in the list based on alpha numeric order. To make your certificate as featured, click the Yes radio button. Default is No.
12. Special Order certificates appear on the special order form only. They are often used for certificates that need additional time to order or process. To make your certificate appear on special order form, click the Yes radio button. Default is No.
13. Finally click 'Save Settings' to save the certificate changes.