Recording expenses allow you to calculate the profitability of your program. To record expenses, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Accounting->Expenses.
2. The Expenses page will be displayed. You can search for an existing expense by selecting date range. To add a new expense, click the Add Expense button in the right corner above the list of expenses.
3. The Add New Expense page will be displayed. Select the type of expense from the Type drop down list. The available options are Shipping, Supplies and Inventory Adjustments. This field is mandatory. To add additional options, submit a support ticket.
4. Enter the expense amount in the Amount text entry box.
5. Enter or select the date of expense from the Date calendar.
6. Enter any description related to the expense in the Notes text entry box.
7. Click the Save button.
8. The new expense will be added to the list of expenses. You can edit an expense by clicking the Edit link in that expense row.
9. To delete an expense, click the Delete link in that expense row.