The content section allows you to create freqently asked questions specific to your program that are displayed in the user's help area. F.A.Q.s will be listed in the order selected.
1. To add a F.A.Q., navigate to Settings->User Content.
2. The User Area Content page will be displayed. In the Frequently Asked Questions' section, click the Add F.A.Q. button.
3. The Add Frequently Asked Question page will be displayed. Enter title and text in respective fields. Click the Save Settings to the frequently asked question.
Edit Frequently Asked Question
1. To edit a frequently asked question, click the Edit link for that frequently asked question. The edit page will be opened. Make necessary changes and save the page.
Delete Frequently Asked Question
1. To delete a frequently asked question, click the delete link for that frequently asked question. Confirm deletion by clicking 'Yes, Delete' button in the Confirm message box.
Your frequently asked questions are displayed in the user area help section in the order you specify. To change the order in which the questions are dislayed, enter a numerical value for each question in the Order field and then click 'Save'. Questions are displayed with the lowest number first.