Calendar settings allow you to manage ordering periods for users to order certificates. An ordering period is a time frame in which the users are allowed to order certificates. (Usually program administrators use weekly or bi-weekly ordering) Order periods are defined throughout Scrip Manager by its order 'Due Date'. Order periods also contain a payment due date and pickup date.
Adding Order Periods
1. Navigate to Settings->Calendar.
2. The Calendar page will be displayed. In the Scheduled Ordering Calendar section, click the Add Order Period button.
3. The Add Order Period page will be displayed. Enter the date and time for the Order Due Date, Payment Due Date, and Pickup Delivery Date. Click the Save Order Period button.
Edit Order Period
1. To edit an order period, use the 'Future', 'Past' or 'All' tabs to find the period to modify, then click the edit link in its row. Make the necessary changes on the edit page and save the changes.
Delete Order Period
1. To delete the order period, use the 'Future', 'Past' or 'All' tabs to find the period to delete, then click the delete link and confirm deletion in the Confirm message box. NOTE: Order Periods with associated order data cannot be deleted.