The content section allows you to create pages to post information viewable in the user area. Content Pages are split into 'Main Software Pages' and 'Your Pages'. The 'Main Software Pages' are pages that are always available When at least one (1) content pages is created, an 'Information' tab is displayed in the user area. Within the Information section all the content pages will be listed in the order selected.
Add Content Page
1. To add content pages, navigate to Settings->User Content.
2. The User Area Content page will be displayed. In the Content Pages section, click the Add Content Page button.
3. The Add Page will be displayed. Enter Title and Content for the page in the respective fields. Click the Save button.
Edit Content Page
1. In the 'Main Software Pages' and 'Your Pages' sections, you can edit pages. To edit a page, click the Edit link for that page. The edit page will be opened. Make necessary changes and save the page.
Delete Content Page
1. In the 'Your Pages' section, you can delete pages. To delete a page, click the delete link for that page. Confirm deletion by clicking 'Yes, Delete' button in the Confirm message box.
Your pages are displayed in the user area in the order you specify. To change the order in which the pages are dislayed, enter a numerical value for each page in the Order field and then click 'Save'. Pages are displayed with the lowest number first.