The Order Form is used to place an order for a user. You can place both scheduled and non scheduled orders (depending on what ordering is enabled) using the order form. Scheduled orders have a specific due date and a user may only have one (1) order per order period. Non Scheduled orders have a date and a user may have an unlimited number of orders on any date.
Adding a New Order
1. Navigate to Orders-> Order Form.
2. The Order Form will be displayed. Select the user from the User drop down list.
3. Select the date from the Date drop down list.
4. Click the Add New Order button.
Note: If you attempt to add a scheduled order for a user that already has an order for the order period, you will be directed to that order. Only one order per ordering period is permitted. If multiple orders per user per period are needed, continuous ordering is available and can run simultaneously with scheduled orders.
5. You will be directed to the Order Form to enter certificates. For information on how to use the order form click here.