The counter sales form is an addon to Scrip Manager and is designed to allow administrators to enter non scheduled orders quickly and efficiently. It allows entering orders without the use of mouse clicks. Simply tab to each subsequent field. As a counter sale, this order form assumes you are distributing the certificate and will attempt to fill the order when it is placed. If you do not want the order to be filled immediately, you must enter the order using the regular order form. Once an order is placed, the order form is cleared and ready to enter another new order. To edit past orders or enter scheduled orders you must use the regular order form. To enable the counter sales form, go to My Account->Addons. Add the counter sales form addon and select 'Enabled'.
1. Navigate to Orders->Counter Sales Form.
2. The Counter Sales Form will be displayed. The top of the Counter Sales Order Form contains the details for the order (Purchaser, Beneficiary (if enabled), Date, Pickup/Delivery option).
Beneficiary: The beneficiary is an optional setting that allows an orders credit to be given to a user other than the purchaser. You may change the beneficiary of the order at any time.
In the Certificate section of the order form tab, you can add, edit and delete certificates. The Certificate # field is an optional setting that can be enabled/disabled on the site settings page.
1. If enabled and you know the certificate number, enter it in the Cert # column. Else you can directly select the desired certificate in the Certificate (Den) drop down box. This drop down box also has a type-ahead feature allowing you to search for the desired certificate.
2. If the certificate is a 'Write-In' certificate (denomination set at $0), the denomination field we be enabled. Enter the desired denomination for the certificate. If a denomination is set for the certificate, this field will be automatically filled and remain disabled.
3. Either the Amount or Quantity field will be enabled based on the preferred entry setting selected on the site settings page. Enter either the amount or quantity in the entry box. Note: Filled and Discount fields will automatically be filled.
4. Click the Add button to add the certificate.
1. You can also edit the amount of the certificate by clicking the Edit button.
2. Either the Amount or Quantity field will be enabled based on the preferred entry setting selected on the site settings page. Enter either the new amount or new quantity in the entry box. Click the Save link to update the changes. NOTE: You must click the 'Save' or 'Process' buttons at the bottom of the order form to completely save these changes.
1. You can delete a certificate using the delete link.
1. In the Distribution section, enter the amount for Other. The Total field is automatically calculated. The other amount field permits an additional value to add to the order if the payment amount is greater than the certificates ordered. Often used if certificates are purchased from the office along with other items and a single check is written for all items.
1. In the Payment section, select the type of payment from the Type drop down list.
2. If you select the Check option, enter the check number in the Check# text entry box.
3. Enter the amount in the Amount text entry box.
Note: If you do not enter the value for the amount that is not matched with the Total that is calculated in the Distribution section, you will see the Unbalanced notification below the Amount field. As long as the amount ordered is greater then the amount paid, additional payment fields will automatically be added.
To just save the order, click the 'Save' button. Clicking 'Save' will not clear the order form. You can continue to make changes. To fully process the order which includes, placing the order, attempting to fill the order, posting payment(s), and if completed, marking it as delivered, click the 'Process' button. Clicking 'Process' will clear the order form after complete.