To adjust the current inventory for a certificate, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Inventory->Inventory.
2. The Current Inventory page will be displayed. Search for the certificate using the Vendors drop down list and Status drop down list. You can display certificate by name or by category using the Display drop down list.
3. Click the Search button.
4. You can also search by entering the first few characters of the name of the certificate that you wish to adjust in the Name (Fast Search..) text entry box. By default it will filter the certificates on the current page. To search all the certificates, hit the 'Enter' key.
5. The search results will be displayed. Click the adjust link in the row of the certificate that you wish to adjust.
6. The Adjust Inventory dialog box will be displayed. Enter the amount of certificates on hand in the New Inventory Total text entry box. This field is mandatory.
7. Enter the reason for adjustment in the Reason for adjustment text entry box.
8. Enter the minimum amount that you wish to keep on hand in the Minimum Inventory text entry box. This field is mandatory. What is Minimum Inventory?
9. Click the Save Adjustments button.