1. To unfill a certificate, you must open the order with the certificate in the order form. To do this, navigate to Orders->Manage Orders.
2. The Manage Orders page will be displayed. Search for the required order. To search for an order, select the required search criteria from the Search Orders section. For more details, read the article, "How do I use the Manage Order page?"
3. In the Order Results table, click the order number link of the order to edit the order.
4. The Order Form with the order you selected will be displayed. In the Certificates section, click the Unfill link in the row of the certificate that you wish to unfill.
5. The Unfill Certificate dialog box will be displayed. Select the new amount in the New Amount drop down list. Example: If certificate XYZ Store ($10) is filled at $100 and you want to unfill $20 of that $100, select the new filled amount of $80.
6. Click the Unfill Certificate button. The amount that is unfilled is returned to inventory.